Saturday 14 November 2015

By The Fireside

Good morning

Today I am sharing a card made using the "Under The Tree" image pad and chose one of the black and white images to use.  I combined this with the Let It Snow paper pad and lots of embellishments :)

The North Pole Postage stamp is from the Dutch Doobadoo A5 Craft Christmas but I painted it with Gesso to make it white.

I used the Banner Text and matching Banner Die for the "Magic of christmas" text stamped with Tim Holtz clear ink and embossed with the Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder in white.



A close up of the Joycraft Flower and the smaller vintage flourish holly leaf.



You can see from the below picture the Marianne Design Fringe Tassels,  finished with a bell end cap.  There are now two sizes available of the Bell end cap in store, 6mm and 8mm,  which are perfect for the two sizes in each Marianne Design die set.



I also sneaked a star edge diecut to the right, embossed and used the die as a stencil to highlight the embossed sections with distress ink.


I used the Ice Circle die, top left, and added diamond dust which I seem to get everywhere including on the image, oops!

I have used my favourite ice crystal border die around the edges and also used the Dutch Doobadoo Ice Star Stencil with structure paste onto plain blue cardstock and tucked amongst the layers.

All papers were edged with gesso.


Just poking out here on the left you can see the vintage flourish holly die, another of my favourites.

A close up of the image, although I have covered it with a splashing of diamond dust, lol, a happy accident.


Again you can see in the flower arrangement the edges of the ice crystal border and the vintage flourish holly and just about the gorgeous joycfraft flowers.


The finished card which is positioned onto the Dutch Doobadoo Card stand.






The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So beautiful love the colours and there are some wonderful embellishments to inspire its all perfect love and hugs Carole x

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful creation.

Inkypinkydelights said...

Lovely! Judy x