Friday 23 October 2015

Cute

Hello Everyone,

I'm a little late but this is my "Pink" challenge project for Live and Love Crafts.  Each year Sandy does a PINK theme in October in aid of Cancer, all details and the amazing prize this month can be seen HERE.

I have used the Dutch Doobadoo MDF puzzle to create this project and of course Pion Design papers from the Paris Flea Market collection.

I used the Color lab kit and a pale pink spray to add a little more pink into the papers.

I added softwood tiles and painted with gesso as well as the edges.


I added one of my favourite vintage flourish leaves.

Hope you like it.

Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest


2 comments:

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

This absolutely gorgeous, love the design and layout!!
Hugs Donna xx
Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

Irene Mendes said...

Wooowww!!!!!!!! Absolutely STUNNING!!!! So much talent, and this is so inspiring!!!!
Hugs, Irene