Wednesday 15 April 2015

Fly Little Bird

Good morning everyone,

I have used the gorgeous Little Darlings rubber Stamp called Little Loves by Saturated Canary.  She is coloured with distress inks.  Speaking of Distress Inks I have a class in the UK coming up on May 31st, if you are interested please email me crafteezee@gmail.com.  If your not in the UK and are unable to make the class you can join me online at Kit and Clowder HERE.


I have used the Dutch Doobadoo Ornate Shape Art for the base of the card and the layers.

The image is layered onto the Square and Chandelier Die cut.  So so beautiful.


I have used one of my new favourite edge dies, yeah I know I have sooooo many. I cut it once in white cardstock and once from the oh so gorgeous, yep totally in love with Spring A5 Pad papers. 


I cut the love heart border die and cut it into two pieces and postioned  it in two places on the card to the left and top right.

Back in stock at Noor Design UK is the Bird and Birdcage die, a total favourtie with everyone, and again I cut these from the A5 Spring paper pad.


I added a butterfly cut again from the spring paper pad in both sizes of the butterfly (2pcs) die.  I added a vintage flourish leaf and fence to the arrangement.




Top right is the 8 point die and the other section of the heart border.


I hope you like it

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty its all just fabulous the embellishments are perfect Love and hugs Carole x

Jan said...

This is stunning xx Jan

Jolanda said...

This is so gorgeous I Love It.

Hugsss Jolanda

Unknown said...

Pretty image - pretty card.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts