Monday 30 March 2015

Mr & Mrs

Hello Everyone,

Monday yet again and this weekend has certainly flown by but next weekend is a long one and I soooo need a long weekend.

I'm sharing a card made with Pion Design Vintage Wedding collection.  The image is from the 12x12 wedding sheet and framed using the new Noor!Design 12 Point Frame and 2 Corners die.  I have also used the matching edge die around the edges.

The paper I chose to use is the 6x6 Rose and edged with walnut stain distress ink.


I have added Mirabelle Lace along the bottom and some Organza Ribbon Trim in cream.


I have added 15mm roses to the puzzle  pieces and again edged with walnut stain distress ink.


The floral arrangement is made up of  flower spray, 30mm rose, 15mm rose, rose buds, feathers and a little bark heart.  I have also added a little ticket cut out from the papers.

The gorgeous butterflies are cut from the borders 12x12 sheet.

I have also added a Prima Zipper to the arrangement. I also added some Vintage Flourish Leaves


The Mr & Mrs was stamped using the typewriter alphabet stamp set and layered onto the label and tag diecuts and added to some prima vax cord.

I stamped a grunge heart from the Sending Love Stamp Set to the plain green sheet of paper on the right hand side.


Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So beautiful and what gorgeous papers this is wonderful Love and hugs Carole x

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Gorgeous card, I love the design and all the lovely details
LG Petra

Inkypinkydelights said...

Another beautiful card! Do I need that Vax cord? I think I do! I definitely need those dies too! I think I should do the Lottery this week for sure lol. It will soon be Easter Tracy, hang in there! Judy x

Jan said...

Gorgeous card xx Jan

Unknown said...

So very beautiful; love how the lace matches the dies.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts