Wednesday 7 January 2015

On Create and Craft

Morning Everyone,

My projects are on Create and Craft this morning at 11:00am, oh that's now, lol.   I actually made these projects almost a year ago for the lovely Suzette of Crafty Sentiments but due to redtape behind the scenes it has taken this long to go live, but it's here, yayyyyyyyy.  Congratulations Suzette. So what did I make...



How clean and simple is this for me ...... I know but I wanted to show off the image which I have masked and added the fence and sunflower background.  These will probably be exclusive to Create and Craft for a while so check out the website or watch the channel now.....



My second card is using the image on her own....






The papers are by MajaDesign and available from Live and Love Crafts along with the beautiful lace, cheese cloth, flower spray, gesso and poppies.


Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

5 comments:

Alexandra♥ said...

I like how you colored these too Tracy, very pretty!!

Hugs,
Alexandra

Jane said...

Great work Tracy - as always
Jane

Chana Malkah said...

Both projects are fabulous! You have such a clear design point of view. The color integration on both projects is so fabulous and just draws your eye, first generally and then into specifics.

We would like to feature your project with a link back to your blog on our FB page, www.facebook.com/avenue613 if that is permissiable. Please let me know.
Hugz,
Chana Malkah Harris, Owner
613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog

Doris knippenenplakken said...

What a beautiful creation.Nice colors and details. Greetings Doris

Doris knippenenplakken said...

What a beautiful creation.Nice colors and details. Greetings Doris