Monday 20 January 2014

Fireworks in Paris


Morning Everyone,

Hope you all had a great weekend.  Today's card is my DT card for BunnyZoe and I have used one of the new release Wild Rose Studio images called "Fireworks in Paris".   Image is coloured with distress markers.

The gorgeous papers are from My Minds Eye's latest release Cupid's Arrow No. 14.


  All the edging was created using the  Magnolia Edging Sweet Lovely Lace Die.   .




The Vintage Bicycle  is another Marianne Design die and I added one of the new CHA LDRS sentiments to the middle.


I have used Magnolia's wrapped so lovely die to make the heart tag and tied some seam binding and a heart charm.

I would like to enter the following challenges:-
DL ART - Hearts

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

13 comments:

Chantal said...

Wowwwwww this is amazing and very exciting to see you have worked with black cardstock. It gives the card a very chique outlook! I love it! Hugs, Chantal

Merkku said...

This is absolutely amazing!
Breathtaking!

Jane said...

Ooh La La - tres jolie!!
Fantabulous as always my friend.
Jane xx

Lau W said...

OOoohhhh ! wow ! pretty, romantic, so lovely card ! Love all details wow !
xxx

Anne said...

Gorgeous image, and I love the black and light pink combo. :) The tulle is the perfect detail, and such lovely flowers. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Denise Gutierrez said...

This is a very pretty card! I love all the details!!!! That Eiffel Tower die is perfect!!!!

Becky said...

wow. this is just stunning. Beautiful element.

DIANA L. said...

This is so WOWZER!!!! I love the vintage look absolutely stunning
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #124 Hearts challenge, Have a great day
DIANA L.
http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Nannieflash said...

Hi Tracy wow stunning card I love the layers and the papers are fabulous as are the diecuts. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow! I'm speechless. This is stunning.
Lorraine

Kelly said...

This one is stunning too! I love the image so beautiful and fun to look at. You put a lot of detail into the card that makes it rock! I love it!
Hugs Kelly

Tess Ekwall said...

wow!! this is just lovely. i love everything about it! the colourcombo is awsome and so is the image. hugs, tess.

Unknown said...

Oh la la; très chic!!! That's about how far my French goes, but anyway... :-) So romantic & shabby; this colour combo is great!

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts